Friday, May 28, 2010

Things I Love

I am constantly adding things to my list of "Stuff I Love." This week, especially, I love these things:

1. My bed. I <3 my bed. It is a king, which comes in handy when your kids don't sleep at ALL and wander into your room for snuggles or with a 105 temp--plenty of room for all of us to flail and kick. I will drive 9 hours in one day just so I can come home and sleep in my bed. John thanks me every day for being a crabby 3 month pregnant woman who refused to sleep another night on his 20 year old hand me down mattress. You're welcome hubby, You're WELCOME.

2. Margaritas. Sanity in a cup, no frilly umbrella required--though it does add a nice touch. :)

3. Three day weekends. More time with Daddy home=happier kids=happier mommy. Win win win win, my friends.

4. Oreo cookies. Toddler bribery at it's finest.

5. Children's Motrin. Though I do appreciate that fever makes my son super snuggly and adorable, I am ever-so-thankful for this little bottle of heaven.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Weekend! Shout out to the Veterans!

No comments:

Post a Comment