Friday, January 18, 2013

Adventures in Home Buying; Or, Why I Drank So Much In 2012

I was relatively silent on here about all of the adventures that our move to Nevada brought us. One of the biggest pains in the ass was the purchase of our Too Tan House.  My husband has been a journalist for the better part of 25 years, and it really does take a lot for him to pull the "I'm with the press and will be documenting this catastrophic series of events" card, but our home buying process was so riddled with frustration and ridiculous things, that John felt compelled to pull his card. He figured that out here in the Land of Foreclosure, we were not the only people experiencing these kinds of problems.

Here's his first person account of our not-so-short sale:

I like that the caricatures give me a hot red dress and heels, and John more hair than he's had in 15 years. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment