Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hello! It's my first blog post EVER! Since I can't seem to get all of you addicted to Facebook (I'm talking to you, Miss Erin), I thought this would be a great way to let everyone know about the happenings in the Taylor family.

Fall has been a busy time for us....and I mean "lots to do" busy, and not "who is sick this week?" busy. My nephew Aidan's birthday was October 24th, and the fam from Dodge City came for a visit that weekend. We took the kids to Deanna Rose farmstead, and they had a blast! I found it ironic that my SW Kansas family drove 6 hours to visit a farm, but a good time was had by all. :)



My mysterious Samuel

The grounds at Deanna Rose are just beautiful in the fall!

Sam feeding a goat


Aidan the birthday boy riding a pony


A quick snapshot of some lovely fall foliage


Me, mom, and grandma
Sweet smiling Sloane




Sam feeding the chickens

Birthday boy Aidan, getting ready to blow out candles! Happy Birthday!


I'm still brand-spanking new at this blog business, so bear with me. I look forward to sharing our stories with you all!








No comments:

Post a Comment