Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Famous! Ish.

My husband works at the local newspaper here, and I've been giving him grief for years that he never publishes anything related to me or our family in the newspaper. "It would appear to others that I am playing favorites", he says. Of course, the minute I get arrested for going postal on a budding sociopath at the local playground, or for refusing to leave the karaoke bar after too many limoncellos, well...I imagine THAT would probably make headlines. But, I digress...

My friend Megan is a feature blogger on the newspaper's entertainment website.  She has zero problem making my newsprint dreams come true, and she does. Often. Have I mentioned to you how much I love that girl? :) When I introduce myself to her friends I've not met, I get the "oh! YOU'RE the Lindsey!" Yes. Yes I am. It's good to be known as something other than "Mother of Mini Messes" or "the totally whacko person who talks out loud to herself at the library".

We like to cook, drink, kick and stretch. We like to cook together and watch shenanigans ensue.  This is one of our recent adventures. Read it. It's funny, and the food was good. I dream of it. You are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the new design and the font really suits you! (wow, that sounds geeky even to me). Thanks for linking me up to Megan's blog, I've been reading it for a while now and it is funny...and always makes me hungry and wish I lived in Lawrence.

    ReplyDelete