Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vacation's All I Ever Wanted...

A great big SHOUT OUT to sister Kathy. In a mere 7 hours, I will be on a plane to Colorado with my husband. Without children. For 3 whole days.

I am sad, but I am so, so happy, too. I need a vacation. And I am getting one.

Hooray. Hooray. Hooray.

I will miss my little schnugs. I cried when I put them to bed tonight. But mama needs a break, and they need to learn that there are a whole slew of SUPER COOL aunts, uncles, and grandparents that they should love hanging out with. Hell, their aunts, uncles, and grandparents are cooler than I am. And they need to know it. And I need an excuse to drink a guilt-free beer at 1 in the afternoon, JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO.

Also, a big congrats to Joe and Christine. I can't wait to share in your special day with you.

Off to the Rockies! Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great time Mama! Don't forget to stay up real late :)

    ReplyDelete