1. I do not like being a mom to my son right now. He tries to find every possible way to either A. Give me a heart attack, or B. Make me want to strangle him. Yesterday, while I was in the shower for a whopping 4 minutes, he took his peanut butter sandwich and smeared it all over the dining room windows, walls and table. I love him, but Sam is the reason that mommy drinks right now.
2. I am shopping and prepping today for a dinner party with Ms. Flying Fork tomorrow. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have a friend over to cook fancy foods and drink sangria. For you Megan, I will scrub my bathroom. :)
3. I have never been so excited in my life to get new....windows. My name is Lindsey, and I am a loser.
4. I secretly purchased a bag of Halloween candy, and have been enjoying it all by myself.
5. Fall is my favorite season.
6. We have plans tonight, but the possibility is great that JT will come home, and we will put on sweatpants and watch Antiques Roadshow instead. And that is 100% OK with me.