I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off lately, so this is just going to have to do folks. Sorry.
1. I am 100% a huge fan of vaccinations for kids. All of the recommended ones. Don't try to convince me otherwise, I took more than my fair share of virology and communicable disease classes in college. BUT--Sloane had a bad reaction to one of her immunizations this week. The injection site is all bruised up and swollen, and I feel horrible for her. It sort of makes me feel bad that I did that to her. Not bad enough to quit doing it, but still...mama cried.
2. I am over the moon excited to be able to leave my house alone tonight. To go grocery shopping, and to the library. On a Friday. I knew I was getting older, but man...that is sad. I think I'll get dressed up and wear heels.
3. I am currently typing this with 2 children crawling all over me. I am literally covered in children. I wish they would just Stop. Touching. Me. for 10 minutes. I am a human jungle gym from the time I wake up until the time they go to sleep. And poor John wonders why I just want to be left alone at night.
4. I have taken away close to 50% of the toys my kids have this week. They are all in a Sterlite container in the garage. Just keep throwing them at eachother kids, I could have a cleaner house by next week. Time out, Thomas Choo Choo.
5. I am making John another from-scratch German Chocolate Cake for Father's Day. Every Father's Day, I get insanely jealous that his day is 150% better than mine was. That man needs to keep me around, because I am pretty much awesome.
6. Vodka is still a gift "straight from the baby Jesus", as my friend Megan says. :)
Hope your weekend is a great one folks.