Monday, June 7, 2010

More Grandparent visits!!

A few weekends ago, my parents came up for a visit. It's always special when my Dad makes it to my house. Before last weekend, the last time he was here was when Sloane was born. Hunting season is 9 months out of the year, afterall. :)

They brought my nephew Aidan with them. He and Sam play so well together, and I am always so shocked and sad at how much he has grown. We all had a wonderful time together. We played and shopped at the Legends, spent time at a local park, and just had good time together. I was sad to see them go, and I know the kids missed them, too. Come back soon and play, Sammah and Papa!

Sloane getting some Sammah nuggles

Daddy and Sam swinging Dinner at the little dude table.


Mommy put the camera down long enough to be in a picture!
Sloane getting some love from Papa.
Aidan couldn't resist the fountain!
I'll just get a little closer...
and closer...
Aaand, he's soaked. But having a total blast!
Sloane prefers to shop topless.











No comments:

Post a Comment