Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random Sunday thoughts.

Here's what's on my mind today. Enjoy a laugh at my expense. :)

1. If you really want Wheatfields bakery for breakfast, but you think your kids are going to be holy terrors, you should go anyways. You'll get a delicious breakfast. If you happen to have beautiful kids like I do (and let's face it, we've all got purrty kids), you'll also stumble upon a few friendly elderly strangers that want to hold and pinch your beautiful kid's cheeks long enough for you to shovel in your delicious breakfast. Win-win, my friends.

2. If someone tells you it's an awesome idea to wear a belt on your head Rambo-style, and you've had a fair share of wine and vodka...it is indeed the most excellent idea ever. Rock that belt. Take pictures. Dance like a fool. Call a taxi home. It makes for excellent conversation at your next dinner party. :)

3. Today is the Super Bowl. I have no idea who is playing in it, and I do not care. What I do care about is that I've got 2 fun parties to hit, and I hope my kids aren't in Red Alert: Meltdown mode for any of them. *Please sweet baby Jesus, let them be good. Amen*

4. Sloane Elise, if you could please start acting like you like your food again, that would be super. You liked squash yesterday, what gives? I dont slave over a hot steamer for my looks, little darlin'.

5. And finally, thank you Sam for taking a nap today. It decreases the chances of Red Alert:Meltdown mode later. You get a pony. :)

Have a terrific Sunday friends! If we don't, you'll be sure to hear about it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment