Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's A Good Thing You're Cute, Kids.

I'm not gonna lie friends...my kids are currently driving me ape-crazy bananas. So, I'll post some cute pictures of them to prove that their cunning good looks are the only thing that saves them from being thrown out the window or sold to the gypsies some days.

This is Sam showing me how cool it is that he can open the deadbolt and turn the handle of the door. Thanks for the show, Houdini. Flip locks were installed the next day.

Sloane the diva princess was looking for a snack, and was about to voice her displeasure in there being no snacks, when I swooped in and caught her pre-crab fest. Then I pulled out the emergency package of graham crackers, and all was well.


Double the trouble? Yes. Double the cute? Definitely.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of them both side by side. I have attempted the pose before and have yet had any success. At all. This toast is for you!

    ReplyDelete