Friday, April 9, 2010

Because I Don't Have Enough To Do...

I just enrolled and am taking classes for nursing school. I don't start until August, but I am excited and freaking right the F out.

I must be out of my mind. This isn't a complete career change, but it certainly isn't where I thought I'd be 10 years ago. I like that nursing will give me flexibility in my schedule, so that I can still be home with the kids when they need me to. And let's face it...the pay isn't all that bad either. It will be nice to ease some of John's load in the "provide for our family" department, too.

So, come along with me and my friend Xanax as we pave a new path towards becoming Nurse LTrain. :) I can guarantee it'll be exciting.

1 comment:

  1. My friend Kalli (see blog on my roll: Kallipalooza) just started nursing school. She's a single mommy. Talk amongst yourselves. You can be each other's support system through anatomy and physiology!

    ReplyDelete